Frozen Fruit Juice Pops
These Frozen Fruit Juice Pops
are a great cold treat on a hot day.
4 cups cranberry-raspberry juice cocktail
2 cups orange or grapefruit juice
1 cup chopped fresh fruit, such as seedless green grapes,tangerine sections, and banana slices
1. In a medium bowl, combine cranberry juice, orange juice, and chopped fruit. Mix well.
2. Using a ladle or measuring cup, divide the juice mixture among eight 4-ounce paper cups.
3. Freeze the fruit juice mixture until semi-firm, about 1 1/2 hours. Insert a popsicle stick or halved wooden skewer into each partially frozen fruit juice cup.
4. Return fruit juice pops to the freezer until they are frozen solid, about 5 to 6 hours longer or overnight.
5. To unmold, fill a bowl with 1 inch of cool water. Dip the bottom of each paper cup into the water for several seconds. The pops should then loosen from the sides of the cup, and be easily removed. Serve immediately.
Nutrition per serving
28 grams carbohydrates
1 gram protein
4 mg sodium
1 grams fat
0 mg cholesterol